Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seniorness

[S]sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's easy, it can be fun, just not when it's almost done.
[e]even though the time is nearing, there is a hole in your heart.
[n]never stops tearing.
[i]I'll miss these days as my future comes closer.
[o]over and over I think these things through.
[r]rather than leaving, I wish I could stay.
[y]yet my time here is going away.
[e]everything is changing, nothing stays the same
[a]as a senior you find it's not so lame.
[r]realizing I'm no longer a kid. My future awaits me and it's time to go.
I'm grown now, you see. It's time to let me go.
However, I must say, your senior year is the greatest 
you'll get lunch detention when you're the latest, but
it's all worth it and you just end up loving it.
The laughter, the teachers, the awesome principle and his assistant.
The early morning greetings and the no reason high fives.
You see you'll miss this, it's all so complicated.
With the memories you have it keeps you a smile.
For I have learned there is a place like home. It's your senior year.
A time you hold forever and dear.
Say goodbye to the faculty, the staff, and your friends, but
you can't say goodbye to the seniorness, it sticks
with you like the first time you rode a bike. I never thought school 
could be so much fun, till the very first day I started this thing.
I'm a senior && soon I'm gone, but to the good, the bad, the easy, and
the complicated...It was ALL WORTH IT, BABY!! 

No comments: