Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In Salem

If I were being accused of witchcraft. Of course, like any other person I'd deny it.
I wouldn't keep on and keep on. It'd be a waste of time, but I would tell them it would come
back to bite them in the butt, when God punishes them for killing innocent people. I would let them know that they chose to find the worst in a person and that's not something God would do and for them to claim their acceptance of God, they sure aren't acting upon it. Also, it's all weird to me. How does it one day just happen? Why would they honestly believe in witches? Do they not believe in their God so much as to think witches exist? I would look at them in disgust, for they have disappointed their Lord and fellow people. I would pray for them loud enough for them to hear me and I would apologize that they do not know better. They are the sinners; not the accused. I would share all of that with them. If they chose to keep on. Well, my last words to them would be...It is not I whom I feel sorry for. It is you, because you chose to be a murderer to the innocent and I tried to keep you from making this mistake. I could not make you listen. Let's see how well it is to explain yourself when you meet your creator at his beautiful golden gates. It is then, you will see and by then it will be too late.

No comments: